1. In what ways is the full reality of Jesus blurry and out of focus to us?
2. What are some ways in which we experience the second touch of Jesus today?
3. What specific facets of Adventism are in grave need of Jesus, of his second touch? Why?
4. How is the message of Mark 8:22-30 uniquely applicable to Adventism today? How is it uniquely applicable to your own life?
5. What does it mean theologically, philosophically, and practically to see Jesus with clarity? In other words, what are the life-changing implications of knowing Jesus for who he really is?