Jesus, Rabbi, Healer, Chronicler, Rebel
1. When was the last time your church/“synagogue” was a place where healing was manifested?
2. What kinds of things are causing people to walk around “bent over” in our churches/“synagogues”?
3. If this woman were coming to your church/“synagogue” describe how your pastor and leadership would respond to her? How would they respond to Jesus healing her?
4. How do you see our keeping the Sabbath holy as a help or hindrance to visitors/members/community?
5. How can we create the kind of church/“synagogue” where we see people who are possessed or given to addictions as “sons and daughters of Abraham”?